Information You Share
Our goal is to provide you with a safe and enjoyable experience. When we collect information about you it is in an effort to make our products and services more efficient and customized to you. You are free to browse the Stitch Fix site without revealing any personal information about yourself. However, once you give us your personal information, you are not anonymous to us.
Personally Identifiable Information
This is information that you provide to us that is specific to you. We collect information such as your name, phone number, billing information, shipping information and other personal information as indicated on the forms throughout our site. You provide such information when you purchase our products, fill out a survey or form, provide feedback, etc. Where possible, we indicate which fields are required and which fields are optional. You can always choose not to provide information, but you may not be able to use a particular service or feature by omitting the information.
We automatically track certain information based upon your behavior on our site. We use this information to analyze our users' behavior, interests, and demographics to better understand and serve our customers.
Use of Information
We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
- Facilitate and improve your in-store and online shopping experience;
- Provide the products and services you request, process transactions and send you related information, including confirmations and receipts;
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service;
- Communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, rewards and events and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you
- Manage your online account(s) and send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
We are based in the United States and the information we collect is governed by U.S. law. By accessing or using our websites or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the processing and transfer of information in and to the U.S. and other countries.
We are committed to protecting the information we receive from you. We take reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. While no computer system is completely secure, we believe the measures we have implemented reduce the likelihood of security problems to a level appropriate to the type of data involved.
We do not knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of 13. We do not sell products for purchase by children and all children's products we sell are for purchase by adults only.